Preparing for TOGAF®Certification
Utilize The Open Group Architecture Framework TOGAF® 9.2 to develop a large range of IT architectures. With this training, you will learn how to speed up and simplify development while ensuring the evolving system remains responsive to business change and is legally compliant. Using TOGAF results in consistent enterprise architecture that reflects stakeholder needs, and considers current and future needs of the business. Included in your course tuition is a voucher that enables you to take the exam at any PearsonVUE Testing Center.
This is an exam preparatory course and the main focus is on successfully preparing to take the Foundation and Certification exams. Although practical skills are mentioned in the course content, developing these skills is not the primary focus of the course.
Included in your course tuition is a voucher that enables you to take the exam at a Pearson VUE Testing Center. You will be prepared to take exam Parts 1 and 2 back-to-back in one sitting.
While familiarity with TOGAF 9 is beneficial, the course has no official prerequisites and provides attendees with the level of detail needed to pass the exam.
Module 1: Introduction to TOGAF
- Aligning IT with business objectives
Module 2: Defining Core Concepts
- Views and viewpoints
- Building architectures
Module 3: Implementing the Architectural Development Method (ADM)
- ADM Overview
- Bootstrapping in the Preliminary Phase
- Envisioning the architecture work (Phase A)
- Creating Domain Architectures (Phases B-D)
Module 4: Applying Enterprise Architecture Through Projects (ADM Phases E-H)
- Delivering architecture projects
- Maintaining enterprise architecture
Module 5: Applying ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Placing the ADM in Context
- Dealing with architecture styles
Module 6: Leveraging the Enterprise Continuum
- Categorizing architectural artifacts
- Partitioning architectures
- TOGAF Reference Models
Module 7: Creating an Architecture Capability Framework
- Developing an architecture competency
- Ensuring conformance and compliance
Kursen levereras genom utbildldningspartner: Learning Tree