Trend Micro OfficeScan (OSCE) 11
- Kursnummer: TRM_OSCE
- Lunch ingår
- Kursmaterial ingår
In this course, you will learn how OfficeScan 11 works. This course provides information about the product architecture, internal processes, how it addresses threats on the desktop, and troubleshooting information that a technical support engineer would need to know to support the product.
Technical Support Engineers and resellers that provide technical support to their customers
Trend Micro recommends that you have a good working knowledge of OfficeScan administration, Trend Micro products and services as well as basic networking concepts and principles. You should also have a working knowledge of the following products:
- Windows 2012 Servers & Clients
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Enable debug functions for different OfficeScan Components.
- Understand debug logs and become familiar with how logs appear when the product is functioning properly. This facilitates identification of log entries that are the result of problems.
- Design implantation solutions for various network conditions, organizational structures, administrative preferences, and management plans.
- Use debugging tools to troubleshoot common problems in OfficeScan.
- OfficeScan Introduction
- Changes in this Release
- GM Build Information
- Architecture overview
Communication and Administration
- Client-to-server Communication
- Management Console Communication
- Ports Used
- Console Access using Active Directory Accounts
- Active Directory Integration
- Compliance Reports
- Outside Server Management
- Client Grouping
- Client Settings
- Roaming Clients
- Smart Protection Network
- Traditional Virus Protection
- Spyware/Grayware Protection
- File Reputation
- Firewalls Protection
- Web Threat Protection
- Unauthorized Change Protection
- Unauthorized Device Access Protection
- Data Protection
- ActiveUpdate Overview
- Incremental Update
- Site Duplication
- Smart Duplication
- Downloading and Deploying Updates
- Duplication Methods
- Update Sources
- Update Agents
- OfficeScan Server Deployment
- Client Deployment
Students that come to any ATC for a Trend Micro Training, need to be registered in the Trend Micro Education Portal prior to the training, in order for them to pass the exam after the training.
a. If you are a partner, you need to log-in into your partner account website (http://trendmicro.force.com/en). From inside this portal, there is a link to our LMS (Certification Program).
b. If you are an end-customer, you need to access the Trend Micro LMS directly or create an account if you don’t have already one (http://education.trendmicro.com)
Once you have an account, you will be able to do the exam any time after the training.