Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Training (AZ-100)
Prepare for the official Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment certification exam AZ-100 and work towards your Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification in this Azure training course.
In this five-part training, we cover an overview of working in the Azure portal, how to implement and monitor Azure storage solutions for a variety of scenarios, how to create and manage virtual machines (Infrastructure as a Service – IaaS), how to configure and manage Azure virtual networks (VNets) to avoid expensive datacenters, and how to provide the company and its customers with a cloud-based directory and identity management system.
Key features of this Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Training:
- Prepare for Microsoft AZ-100 certification exam
- Microsoft Official Course content
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Eligible to use with your Microsoft Software Assurance Training
- Vouchers (SATVs)
You Will Learn How To:
- Manage Azure subscriptions and billing, implement access management with Azure users, groups, and role-based access control.
- Use Azure Monitor to configure Azure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log.
- Deploy resources with ARM templates and organise Azure resources.
- Optimise your use of Azure tools like the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell and the Azure CLI.
- Create Azure storage accounts for different data replication, pricing, and content scenarios.
- Implement virtual machine storage, blob storage, Azure files, and structured storage.
- Secure and manage storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync.
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network, and the Import and Export service.
- Create Windows virtual machines in the Azure Portal, with Azure PowerShell, or using ARM Templates.
- Deploy custom server images and Linux virtual machines.
- Implement virtual machine high availability, scalability, and custom scripts extensions. Backup, restore, and monitor virtual machines.
- Implement Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods.
- Configure network security groups, service endpoints, logging, and network troubleshooting.
- Implement site connectivity schemas including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering.
- Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications.
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy.
Dag 1: AZ-100T01: Manage Subscription and Resources
Dag 2: AZ-100T02: Implementing and Managing Storage
Dag 3: AZ-100T03: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines
Dag 4: AZ-100T04: Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
Dag 5: AZ-100T05: Manage Identities
This course prepares you to take the AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Deployment exam.