Azure Integration and Security Training (AZ-101)
Prepare for the official Microsoft Azure Integration and Security certification exam AZ-101 and work towards your Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification in this Azure training course.
In this four-module course, we cover the steps involved in migrating on-premises resources and infrastructure to Azure, how to manage and maintain the infrastructure for the core web apps and services that developers build and deploy, how to implement and configure different Azure networking traffic distribution mechanisms to account for multiple scenarios involving cross-premise and hybrid configurations over a private connection, and how to keep the modern IT environments secure in cloud-first or hybrid environments.
Key features of this Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Training:
- Prepare for Microsoft AZ-101 certification exam
- Microsoft Official Course content
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Eligible to use with your Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs)
You Will Learn How To:
- Use Azure Migrate to discover and assess on-premises virtual machine migration to Azure.
- Use Azure Site Recovery to migrate Hyper-V infrastructures to Azure.
- Review migration strategies for VMWare and System Centre VMM virtual machines.
- Implement use cases and configuration options for Azure App Services and App Service Environments.
- Manage and secure web apps with backup, restore, snapshot, and cloning.
- Optimise your web app performance with Scale Up, Scale Out, Autoscale, and Grow out strategies.
- Deploy serverless computing features like Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus.
- Implement and configure Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway.
- Implement and configure Site-to-Site VPN connections and ExpressRoute.
- Implement and configure Network Watcher and troubleshooting common network issues.
- Use Azure RBAC to grant a granular level of access based on an administrator’s assigned tasks.
- Use Azure Multi-Factor Authentication to configure a strong authentication for users at sign-in.
- User Azure AD Privileged Identity Management to configure access rights based on just-in-time administration.
Dag 1: AZ-101T01: Migrate Servers to Azure
Dag 2: AZ-101T2: Implementing and Managing Application Services
Dag 3: AZ-101T03: Implement Advanced Virtual Networking
Dag 4: AZ-101T04: Secure Identities
This course prepares you to take the AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Deployment exam.