Java SE 8 New Features
This Java SE 8 New Features training delves into the major changes and enhancements in Oracle Java SE 8. You'll focus on developing an understanding of the basics, then looking at using streams and lambda expressions with collections.
- Create lambda expressions using the default library interfaces
- Create lambda expressions using the proper syntax
- Use new concurrent lambda features
- Use the new Date/Time API
- Use Mission Control and Flight Recorder
- Work with the new Java Date and Time API.
- Create lambda expressions using the default library interfaces.
- Use new concurrent lambda features.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll expand your knowledge of Java SE 8, while building your Java skill set. It wraps up with an overview of Mission Control and Java Flight Recorder, which are now included with JDK 8.