Oracle Solaris Cluster Administration
The Oracle Solaris Cluster Administration training helps you develop the skills needed to install and administer Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.3 3/13 hardware and software systems.
You'll be introduced to Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.3 3/13 hardware and software product features, hardware configuration and software installation along with configuration, data service configuration, and system operation.
- Install Oracle Solaris Cluster.
- Use Cluster commands to administer global properties, quorum, disk paths and interconnect components.
- Build ZFS Storage pools and file systems for the cluster.
- Configure an IPMP group and fail over an adapter in the group.
- Create scalable and failover resource groups.
- Configure Oracle Solaris Zones, Failover Zones and Zone Clusters.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course will help you develop a deeper understanding of how to install, configure and administer an Oracle Solaris Cluster - skills that can be applied to your daily job. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you gain the skills necessary to create a robust environment, which allows for the balancing of workloads and failover of applications.
Gain Hands-On Experience
This course provides an intensive hands-on experience for key system administration tasks. You'll get hands-on experience installing, configuring and managing an Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.3 3/13 environment.
Efter genomförd utbildning ska deltagaren ha kunskap om:
- Configure solaris10 branded zone, build zone clusters, migrate scalable application from global zone to zone cluster, convert a scalable application to failover application in zone
- Describe the major Oracle Solaris Cluster hardware and software components and functions
- Configure access to node consoles and the cluster console software
- Install and configure the Oracle Solaris Cluster software
- Configure Oracle Solaris Cluster quorum devices and device fencing
- Configure and use ZFS in the Oracle Solaris Cluster software environment
- Configure Solaris Volume Manager software in the Oracle Solaris Cluster software environment
- Create Internet Protocol Multipathing (IPMP) failover groups in the Oracle Solaris Cluster software environment
- Describe resources and resource groups, configure a failover data service resource group (Network File System [NFS]), and configure a scalable data service resource group (Apache)
- Manage file systems and local disk drives
- Perform system boot procedures
- Manage user administration
- Administer the Oracle Solaris 10 OS