Oracle Tuxedo 12c R2: Application Administration Ed 2
This Oracle Tuxedo 12c R2 training teaches administrators, architects & developers to administer Oracle Tuxedo applications. Learn the features and configurable capabilities of the product and how they relate to real-world scenarios.
- Configure Tuxedo application deployments.
- Execute capacity planning for applications that span multiple machines and domains.
- Configure Tuxedo applications to support native and remote clients to include Workstation and web services clients.
- Use advanced monitoring and dynamic performance configuration options.
- Secure Tuxedo applications and services.
- Configure Exalogic optimizations for Tuxedo.
- Create Tuxedo server and client executables from source code.
- Configure, monitor and troubleshoot various types of Tuxedo applications.
- Some degree of programming experience
- TCP/IP knowledge
- Describe Tuxedo architecture
- Configure and deploy Tuxedo applications
- Configure and deploy Tuxedo workstation clients and web service clients
- Configure and deploy SALT web services
- Execute Tuxedo administration tasks using command line tools
- Secure Tuxedo environments
- Configure multiple machine domains
- Configure advanced Tuxedo features
- Configure XA transactions
- Configure and deploy Tuxedo queues
- Configure and deploy Tuxedo events
- Configure multiple Tuxedo domains using domain gateways
- Monitor activity and performance of Tuxedo applications
- Administer Tuxedo using TSAM
- Configure Exalogic optimizations for Tuxedo
- Install Tuxedo products