Oracle Data Integrator 12c: Integration and Administration
Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator's Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data - the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI mappings, procedures, and packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement changed data capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.
- Teknisk konsulent
- Basic knowledge of ELT data processing
- Administer ODI resources and setup security with ODI
- Apply ODI Topology concepts for data integration
- Describe ODI Model concepts
- Describe architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Design ODI Mappings, Procedures, Packages, and Load Plans to perform ELT data transformations
- Explore, audit data, and enforce data quality with ODI
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI
- Integrate ODI with Version Control Systems (Subversion)
- Extend ODI to include the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem