SAFe® for Teams 5.0
During this two-day course, SAFe for Teams, gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments.
Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Målet med kursen är:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
I kursen ingår:
- Instruction Provided by Certified SAFe Program Consultants
- Exam Included
- After-Course Instructor Coaching Included
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience, as this course is intended for all members of an Agile Release Train.
- Executives, Leaders, and Managers are encouraged to attend Leading SAFe.
Introducing SAFe® 5.0
Building an Agile Team
Planning the Iteration
Executing the Iteration
Executing the PI