SAFe® for Teams v4.5 (SP Certification) Training
This two-day SAFe® for Teams v4.5 course teaches teams who are part of an Agile Release Train (ART) how to work in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. The teams will learn how to become Agile Teams, build their backlog, and plan and execute iterations. Agile teams learn about their ART and their role in it, planning, executing, and improving with other teams. This class prepares teams to run a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings at the Team and Program level with a specific focus on the upcoming PI planning.
This course prepares you to take the Scaled Practitioner exam and achieve SAFe® Practitioner (SP) Certification. Course tuition fee includes the exam.
- Instruction Provided by Certified SAFe Program Consultants
- Exam Included
- After-Course Instructor Coaching Included
Du kommer lära dig att:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train (ART)
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan and execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
- Plan program increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Having a basic understanding of SAFe
- Embracing SAFe values, mindset, and principles
- Understanding Scrum, Kanban, and XP
Building an Agile Team
- Building your team
- Exploring the Scrum Master and Product Owner roles
- Meeting the teams and people on the train
Planning the Iteration
- Preparing the backlog
- Planning the iteration
Executing the Iteration
- Visualising the flow of work
- Measuring the flow of value
- Building quality in
- Controlling flow with meetings
- Demoing value
- Retrospecting and improving
Executing the Program Increment
- Planning together
- Integrating and demoing together
- Learning together
- Access to take the exam will be emailed to attendees from Scaled Agile directly. Attendees have 30 days to take the exam.
- Exam is web-based, closed book, and timed (90 minutes).
- A score of 65% (35 out of 45) is needed to pass. Results are automatically received when exam is submitted. Printable certificates available.
- First exam attempt is included as part of the course tuition fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50 USD.