Implementing SAFe 5.1
We are are very proud to present this highly acclaimed train-the-trainer SAFe certification course. This course has two parts where you first will learn about the SAFe framework as the trainers will train you in how to teach the Leading SAFe class yourselves. In the second part, you will learn pragmatic patterns for how to apply the “SAFe implementation Roadmap” to get started with SAFe in your organization. Both Carl and Emanuel are two highly acclaimed trainers that have decades of practical experience from applying Agile and Lean both for single teams and at enterprise scale.
During this five-day course, attendees will learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), as well as the five core competencies of the Lean Enterprise. Attendees will also gain insights and practice how to coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps culture, and a Lean Portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe—will provide them with the basis to teach SAFe to leaders. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.
Becoming a Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), and becoming a change agent, will enable attendees to coach and guide the enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace and empower them to implement a Lean-Agile SAFe transformation.
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe implementation. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants, Agile Working Groups
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the included SPC exam:
5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management, 3+ years of experience in Agile and one or more relevant Agile certification.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building quality in with Continuous Integration
- How to reduce time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Learn Value Stream Identification
- Launching and coaching an ART
- Extending to the Portfolio and sustaining and improving
- Guidance on how to teach the Leading SAFe course as a certified SPC
- High quality training delivered by two experienced We Are Movement Trainers
- Membership in the “We Are Movement” slack community
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Attendee workbook (physical if in-room and digital if online)
- High quality course venue (for public in-person training)
- Certification exam for the SAFe Program Consultant certification (SPC)
- Optional dinner in the evening on the first day of the course (when attending public in-person training)
Kursen levereras i samarbete med: We Are Movements