Leading SAFe 5.1
This in-depth Leading SAFe 5.1 certification course in Stockholm will give you the knowledge and practical hands-on guidance that you need to use Agile and Lean in the larger enterprise using SAFe.In this specific instance, we are delivering the industry standard two day Leading SAFe course but with one extra day added to the schedule and two trainers instead of one. The purpose is to create a better learning environment, more time for elaboration and discussion, and the opportunity to connect the concepts in the course to real-world practical examples.As an add-on for this 2+1-day course, we have added a unique 3-hour LEGO simulation after the class on the third day. Where you together with the other attendees will build a large LEGO city using all the ideas from SAFe, Lean, and Agile. Applying principles and practices that you have learned during the course.
During this two plus one day Leading SAFe course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile organization by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), and its underlying principles that come from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
You will discuss the seven competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. You will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
When attending the course, you will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. You’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. You will develop a skill set that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Agilist (SA).
This 2+1-day version has the same content as the industry standard two-day course, but the added extra day creates more room for elaboration, discussion and examples from real applications of the ideas. Also, with two experienced trainers delivering it, you will get even more depth, context, and learning from applying the concepts in the field.
As an add-on for this extended course, we have added a unique 3-hour LEGO simulation after the class on the third day. Where you together with the other attendees, will build a large LEGO city using all the ideas from SAFe, Lean, and Agile. Applying principles and practices that you have learned during the Leading SAFe course.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building quality in with Continuous Integration
- How to reduce time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Three days of high quality training from experienced We Are Movement Trainers
- Unique and interactive LEGO simulation to learn the SAFe PI-planning and iteration execution added to the course
- Membership in the We Are Movement Slack Community
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Physical attendee workbook
- Light breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee every day in training
- High quality course venue
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe Agilist (SA) exam
Kursen levereras genom utbildningspartner: We Are Movement