SAFe DevOps 5.0 Course including In Practice Examples – Online
We are happy to present this Online SAFe DevOps course with DevOps expert Fredrik Viljesjö. Overall it is an amazing opportunity to learn about SAFe and DevOps.
This 3 days course (shorter days to adapt to the online format) provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
Our unique extra “DevOps in practice” content we will guide you through how to setup a CI/CD pipeline for an example application. We’ll go through a scenario where an app goes from untested on the developer laptop to handled in source control (GIT) and automatically tested and deployed to a production environment using Docker and Kubernetes. This is an essential walk through of how DevOps can work in practice and a kick start for anyone who wants to get into using DevOps tooling.
DevOps is an important mandatory part for large organizations to be able to deliver faster with higher quality. We will help you understand what our own process looks like from idea to satisfied users. DevOps is partly a technical journey, but also a cultural change. These perspectives and the connection to SAFe, the Scaled Agile Framework, are what drives this training. The course flows between workshop-like elements where we work on our own case and theory parts where we learn how to improve our DevOps work at home. At home, the participant gets a good overview of the technical DevOps area and the ability to continuously improve their own Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
The interactive SAFe DevOps course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems. Not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
You will leave with the knowledge you need to support and enable a successful DevOps initiative at scale. The course also prepares you for the SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
- Release Train Engineers (RTEs) wanting to learn how to optimize their development value stream
- All members of an Agile Release Train and/or value stream
- Developers, Testers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other Agile Team members
- Infrastructure and Operations engineers and practitioners
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers, and Change Management professionals
- Architects, Database Administrators, and Information Security professionals
- Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Owners, and UI/UX Developers
- Development, Engineering, QA, Infrastructure, and Operations Managers
- IT and Business change agents, leaders, and executives
None. All are welcome to attend the course without prior DevOps or SAFe experience.
- Hands-on examples with DevOps tools like GIT, CI/CD, Docker and Kubernetes
- Introduction to DevOps and the SAFe Framework
- Mapping the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality in with Continuous Integration
- How to reduce time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
Vad ingår i kurspriset:
3 days of high quality instruction from experienced We Are Movement Trainers
SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification upon passing of exam after the course
Membership in the “We Are Movement” slack community
One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Physical attendee workbook
Light breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee every day in training
High quality course venue
“DevOps in Practice” example app and CI/CD configuration