SAFe DevOps 5.1
We are happy to present this three day Online SAFe DevOps course with DevOps expert Fredrik Viljesjö. Overall it is an amazing opportunity to learn about SAFe and DevOps.
This 3 day course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. The first two days is the certifying SAFe DevOps course.
DevOps is an important mandatory part for large organizations to be able to deliver faster with higher quality. The course flows between workshop-like elements where we work on our own case and theory parts where we learn how to improve our DevOps work at home.
The interactive SAFe DevOps course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end.
The course also prepares you for the SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
- All members of an Agile Release Train and/or value stream
- Developers, Testers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other Agile Team members
- Infrastructure and Operations engineers and practitioners
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers, and Change Management professionals
- Architects, Database Administrators, and Information Security professionals
- Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers, and UI/UX Developers
- Development, Engineering, QA, Infrastructure, and Operations Managers
- IT and Business change agents, leaders, and executives
None. All are welcome to attend the course without prior DevOps or SAFe experience.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools like GIT, CI and Docker (optional)
- Introduction to DevOps and the SAFe Framework
- Mapping the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality in with Continuous Integration
- How to reduce time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
Kursen levereras i samarbete med We Are Movements