SAFe Release Train Engineer 5.1
We are are very proud to present this amazing three-day SAFe certification course for Release Train Engineers in Stockholm with SAFe Fellow and SPCT Carl Starendal.This is a unique opportunity to certify as an RTE together with one of the key contributors to the course curriculum and SAFe Fellow & SPCT Carl Starendal. As an employee at Scaled Agile, he was directly involved in the creation of the RTE course and is also a highly acclaimed trainer and has a background as an RTE himself.
Attendees explore the skills needed to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART through servant leadership and coaching—by becoming a SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE). During this three-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise.
Through experiential learning, in this amazing three-day SAFe certification course for Release Train Engineers in Stockholm with SAFe Fellow and SPCT Carl Starendal attendees will examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. They will learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. They will also learn how to prepare, plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primarily enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam: Hold at least one current SAFe certification & have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI.
- Exploring the RTE Role and Responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles in the RTE role
- Organizing the ART
- Advanced practices for Planning a Program Increment
- Advanced practices for Executing a Program Increment
- Value Stream Mapping techniques
- How to foster Relentless Improvement
- Serving the ART
- High quality training delivered by SAFe Fellow and SPCT Carl Starendal
- Membership in the “We Are Movement” slack community
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Attendee workbook (physical if in-room and digital if online)
- Light breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee every day in training (during public in-person training)
- High quality course venue (for public in-person training)
- Certification exam for the SAFe Release Train Engineer Certification (RTE)
Kursen levereras genom samarbetspartner: We Are Movement