Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
This course provides IT Identity and Access Professional, along with IT Security Professional, with the knowledge and skills needed to implement identity management solutions based on Microsoft Azure AD, and it connected identity technologies.
This course includes identity content for Azure AD, enterprise application registration, conditional access, identity governance, and other identity tools.
This course is for the Identity and Access Administrators who are planning to take the associated certification exam, or who are performing identity and access administration tasks in their day-to-day job. This course would also be helpful to an administrator or engineer that wants to specialise in providing identity solutions and access management systems for Azure-based solutions; playing an integral role in protecting an organisation.
- Security best practises and industry security requirements such as defence in depth, least privileged access, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with identity concepts such as authentication, authorisation, and active directory.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Some experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages is helpful but not required. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
- Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals Training (SC-900) and Microsoft Azure Administration Training (AZ-104)
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an authentication and access management solutions
- Implement access management for apps
- Plan and implement an identity governancy strategy
Module 1: Implement an identity management solution
Learn to create and manage your initial Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) implementation and configure the users, groups, and external identities you will use to run your solution.
Module 2: Implement an authentication and access management solution
Implement and administer your access management using Azure AD. Use MFA, conditional access, and identity protection to manager your identity solution.
Module 3: Implement access management for Apps
Explore how applications can and should be added to your identity and access solution with application registration in Azure AD.
Module 4: Plan and implement an identity governancy strategy
Design and implement identity governance for your identity solution using entitlement, access reviews, privileged access, and monitoring your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
Kursen levereras genom utbildningspartner: Learning Tree