SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
This course provides foundational level knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions.General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
- Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity.
- Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions.
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions.
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft.
Module 1: describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity
Learn about core concepts, principles, and methodologies that are foundational to security, compliance, and identity solutions, including Zero-Trust, shared responsibility, our privacy principles, and more.
Learn about Azure AD services and identity principals, secure authentication, access management capabilities, as well as identity protection and governance.
Learn about security capabilities in Microsoft. Topics covered will include network and platform capabilities of Azure, Azure security management, and Sentinel. You’ll learn about threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender and Microsoft 365 security management, and you'll explore endpoint protection with Intune.
Learn about compliance solutions in Microsoft. Topics covered will include Compliance centre, Information protection and governance in Microsoft 365, Insider Risk, audit, and eDiscovery solutions. Also covered are Azure resources governance capabilities.
Kursen levereras genom utbildningspartner Learning Tree