AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
- Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
- Manage Subscriptions and RBACLab : Manage Governance via Azure Policy
- Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal, ARM Templates, Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI
- Implement Virtual Networking
- Implement Intersite Connectivity
- Implement Traffic Management
- Manage Azure storage
- Manage virtual machines
- Implement Web Apps, Azure Container Instances, and Azure Kubernetes Servicev
- Implement Data Protection
- Implement Monitoring
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualisation, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualisation technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Module 1: Identity
Module 2: Governance and Compliance
Module 3: Azure Administration
Module 4: Virtual Networking
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
Module 6: Network Traffic Management
Module 7: Azure Storage
Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
Module 9: Serverless Computing
Module 10: Data Protection
Module 11: Monitoring
Kursen levereras genom utbildningspartner: Learning Tree