AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
- Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
- Manage Subscriptions and RBACLab : Manage Governance via Azure Policy
- Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal, ARM Templates, Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI
- Implement Virtual Networking
- Implement Intersite Connectivity
- Implement Traffic Management
- Manage Azure storage
- Manage virtual machines
- Implement Web Apps, Azure Container Instances, and Azure Kubernetes Servicev
- Implement Data Protection
- Implement Monitoring
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualisation, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualisation technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Module 1: Identity
Module 2: Governance and Compliance
Module 3: Azure Administration
Module 4: Virtual Networking
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
Module 6: Network Traffic Management
Module 7: Azure Storage
Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
Module 9: Serverless Computing
Module 10: Data Protection
Module 11: Monitoring