AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
- Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
- Manage Subscriptions and RBACLab : Manage Governance via Azure Policy
- Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal, ARM Templates, Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI
- Implement Virtual Networking
- Implement Intersite Connectivity
- Implement Traffic Management
- Manage Azure storage
- Manage virtual machines
- Implement Web Apps, Azure Container Instances, and Azure Kubernetes Servicev
- Implement Data Protection
- Implement Monitoring
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualisation, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualisation technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Module 1: Identity
In this module, you will learn how to secure identities with Azure Active Directory, and implement users and groups.
Module 2: Governance and Compliance
In this module, you will learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts, implementing Azure policies, and using Role-Based Access Control.
Module 3: Azure Administration
In this module, you will learn about the tools an Azure Administrator uses to manage their infrastructure. This includes the Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and Resource Manager Templates. This module includes:
Module 4: Virtual Networking
In this module, you will learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks and subnetting, IP addressing, network security groups, Azure Firewall, and Azure DNS.
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
In this module, you will learn about intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering, Virtual Network Gateways, and Site-to-Site Connections.
Module 6: Network Traffic Management
In this module, you will learn about network traffic strategies including network routing and service endpoints, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Application Gateway, and Traffic Manager.
Module 7: Azure Storage
In this module, you will learn about basic storage features including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files and File Sync, storage security, and storage tools.
Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
In this module, you will learn about Azure virtual machines including planning, creating, availability and extensions.
Module 9: Serverless Computing
In this module, you will learn administer serverless computing features like Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
Module 10: Data Protection
In this module, you will learn about backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups.
Module 11: Monitoring
In this module, you will learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure including Azure Monitor, alerting, and log analytics.
Kursen levereras genom utbildningspartner: Learning Tree