PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Prepare for the official Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam PL-900 in this 2-day Microsoft Power Platform course. Learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform.
You will create a simple PowerApp, connect data with CDS, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate a process with Microsoft Flow.
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Microsoft Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
Candidates for this course are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analysing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
No prerequisites for this course
Module 1: Introduction to Power Platform
Learn about the components of Power Platform, ways to connect data, and how organizations can leverage this technology to create business solutions.
Module 2: Introduction to Microsoft Dataverse
Dataverse allows you to delve into powerful, scalable data solutions in the cloud. Learn what makes Dataverse tick and how it can work with the Power Platform to create unique and efficient business solutions.
Module 3: Get Started with Power Apps
Learn about the value and capabilities of Power Apps, and ways other organizations have leverage this technology to build simple applications for their business.
Module 4: Get Started with Power Automate
Learn how users can leverage Power Automate to improve business efficiency and productivity.
Module 5: Get Started with Power BI
Learn how organizations can use Power BI to easily clean, display, and understand data to ensure better informed decisions.
Module 6: Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
Learn about the value and capabilities of Power Virtual Agents and ways organizations can leverage this technology to build chatbot solutions for their business.
Kursen levereras tillsammans med utbildningspartner LearningTree