Oracle Application Express Workshop I
This Oracle Application Express Workshop I Ed 2 training teaches you how to quickly and efficiently develop database-centric web applications using Oracle Application Express. Explore implementing security in your applications, managing application navigation, basic validation and debugging techniques used while developing an application in Oracle Application Express.
- Create database applications for both desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Add various components like new pages, reports regions, items and other components required to enhance an application.
- Create processes, validations, computations and dynamic actions within an application.
- Change the look and feel of your web applications using built-in themes and templates.
- Create and use shared components for an application.
- Understand managing and using session state variables.
- Implement security in an application.
- Manage application navigation using shared components.
- Improvise your application by creating calendars, charts and trees.
- Extend your application by adding advanced features like printing, BLOB object, data loading, site and more.
- Enable feedback mechanisms from the application and tracking the feedback from Oracle APEX.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and HTML
- Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I Ed 2
- Oracle Database: SQL and PL/SQL Fundamentals Ed 2
- Create Pages and Regions in an Application
- Log in to an Oracle Application Express Workspace
- Create Page and Application Items and Buttons
- Create Page Processes and Validations
- Implement Security
- Manage Application Navigation
- Extend an Application
- Create Themes and Templates
- Create Shared Components such as Tabs, Lists, and Breadcrumbs
- Add Dynamic Actions
- Import and Use Plug-Ins
- Create and Use Calendars and Trees
- Utilize Application Express Printing methods
- Manage Application feedback
- Create Reports and Forms in an application
- Create and Run Database Applications using desktop and mobile interfaces
I samarbete med utbildningspartner Glasspaper