Learn Angular 11 and build responsive, enterprise-strength applications that run smoothly on desktop and mobile devices with this Angular training course.
Angular provides a robust framework that facilitates the development of richly interactive applications running on multiple platforms. Gain experience building components, creating directives, modularising applications, and building template-driven forms.
This Angular course includes 23 hours of Instructor-Led Training (ILT) or Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) presented by a real-world Angular 11 expert instructor. This course is compatible with older versions of Angular.
- Create device-independent Angular applications
- Develop Components using TypeScript, Templates, and Decorators
- Consume REST services using Observables
- Modularise applications with the Component Router
- Capture and validate input with template-driven forms
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Angular Introduction
- Constructing User Interface (UI) Components
- Testing Angular Components & Functionality
- Adding Interactivity to Your Applications
- Navigation and Data Transformation
- Building Interactive Forms
- Managing Asynchronous Behaviour
- Extending Angular Capabilities
Kursen levereras i sammarbete med utbildningspartner Learning Tree