Data Visualization with Python
In this Data Visualisation with Python Training course, you’ll learn how to use Python’s data visualisation libraries, including NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn to better understand data analytics.
- Learn how to use various plot types with Python
- Explore and work with different libraries for data visualisation
- Understand and create effective visualisations
- Improve your Python data wrangling skills
- Work with industry-standard tools, including Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Bokeh
- Learn different data formats and representations
- Learn how to use Geoplotlib and Bokeh
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
Data Visualisation with Python is designed for developers and scientists, who want to get into data science or want to use data visualisations to enrich their personal and professional projects.
A working knowledge of Python to the level of the course "Introduction to Python Training"
Module 1: Fundamentals of Python
Module 2: NumPy and Pandas
Module 3: Visualisation with Matplotlib
Module 4: Simplifying Visualisation with Seaborn
Module 5: Plotting geospatial data with Geoplotlib
Module 6: Adding interaction with Bokehotlib
Kursen levereras genom utbildningspartner: Learning Tree