SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager - Distans
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM).
During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and to plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Create a role action plan
All are welcome to attend the training, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the certification exam:
- Leading SAFe® (SA Certification) Training
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with fundamental Agile training at the level of Agile Fundamentals Training
Vad ingår i kurspriset:
- SAFe 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
- Eligible for 15 PMI PDUs
I samarbete med Learning Tree