SAFe Scrum Master (Distans)
In this two-day course, attendees gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe 5.0 enterprise.
Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organisation. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organisations that are implementing SAFe.
- SAFe Scrum Master digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
- Access to meetup groups and other events to connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals, as well as a variety of learning resources (1YR Membership to SAFe Community Platform)
- Exam included; Passing includes a certificate and digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- 1:1 Personalised Coaching Hour
- Eligible for 15 PMI PDUs
Du kommer lära dig att:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
För vem är den här kursen riktad?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
I samarbete med Learning Tree