Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280)
Configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters and containerized applicationsRed Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) teaches you how to configure, troubleshoot, and manage Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform.
This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to verify the successful installation of a cluster, manage it on a day-to-day basis, and troubleshoot the deployment of containerized applications.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.2 and OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes
- Troubleshoot application deployments
- Configure authentication using local users
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Expose applications to clients external to the cluster using TLS encryption
- Configure network isolation between services and applications using network policies
- Configure application scheduling using labels and selectors
- Limit compute resource usage of applications with resource limits and quotas
- Manage a cluster and deployed applications with the Web Console
- Install Kubernetes Operators with the Web Console
This course is designed for system administrators, system architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- System and Software Architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster.
- System Administrators interested in the ongoing management of clusters and containerized applications.
- Cluster Operators interested in managing access to cluster resources by users and applications.
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180), or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Verify the health of a cluster
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Configure application security
- Configure OpenShift networking for applications
- Control pod scheduling
- Describe cluster updates
- Manage a cluster with the web console
- Manage a Red Hat OpenShift cluster using the web console.