SAFe® Agile Software Engineering
The discipline of software engineering has evolved over the past decade with the introduction of Lean-Agile and DevOps principles and practises. New skills and approaches to software engineering help organisations deliver software-centric solutions faster, more predictably, and with higher quality. During this new version 5.0, three-day, workshop-oriented SAFe® Agile Software Engineering course, attendees learn the foundational principles and practises that make up the Agile Software Engineering discipline.
Attendees will learn how Lean-Agile principles are driving these changes including continuous flow of value delivery, fast feedback on decisions, and building quality in.
They will connect these principles to modern developing practises including XP technical practises, Behavioral-Driven Development (BDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD), and applying the Agile Testing Quadrant.
Attendees will learn the best practises to model, design, implement, verify, validate, deploy, and release stories in a SAFe Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
Attendees will also understand how Software Engineering fits into the larger solution context and their role in collaborating on emergent architecture and intention design.
This course also prepares you to take the Scaled Agile exam and achieve SAFe® Agile Software Engineer (ASE) certification. Course tuition fee includes the exam.
Målet med kursen är:
- Define Agile Software Engineering and the underlying values, principles, and practises
- Apply the Test First practise to create alignment between tests and requirements
- Utilise the test infrastructure and create tests with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Outline models for communication and representation
- Design from context and Collaborate on intentional architecture and emergent design
- Create an Agile software engineering plan and minimum marketable feature (MMF)
I kursen ingår:
- SAFe certificate and digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership to the SAFe Community
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- QA Managers, Testers
All are welcome to attend the training, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended to make training more productive:
- Understanding of SAFe for Teams
- Background in engineering, development, managing development, or quality assurance.
- Introduction to Agile Software Engineering
- Values, principles, and practises
- Applying intentional architecture
- Thinking Test First
- Creating a Minimum Marketable Feature (MMF)
- Creating tests with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Modelling stories
- Building systems with code quality
- Building systems with design quality
- Lower level testing with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Kursen levereras genom utbildningspartner: Learning Tree