SAFe® DevOps 5.0 - Distans
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organisation needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset amongst all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day, interactive course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimise their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business.
Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organisation.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- All members of an Agile Release Train
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
- QA Managers, Testers
- Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, if you wouldn't consider yourself fluent in Agile Fundamentals, Learning Tree highly encourages a foundational training or workshop in advance of SAFe DevOps, as it can be too much to absorb otherwise.
- Attendees will leave with the tools they need to execute an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the knowledge they need to support the plan
- SAFe 4 Certified DevOps Practitioner certificate and digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- Access to meetup groups and events to connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results
- Prioritise DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organisation
- Work with all roles and levels in the organisation to continually optimise the value stream
I samarbete med Learning Tree